Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 25, 2010

Satan is Real/God is Real

If you think that Satan is not alive and in your life, you are kidding yourself.  If you believe in God you must believe in Satan.

The oil spill is not man made, it is Satan made.  He wants to destroy the earth and our lives.  I have said this before, We are in The End of Times and you better be ready.  It could happen any second.  I am so ready and can't wait to go to Heaven.  I am here on earth for a reason.  God knows what that reason is and I will do what God asks, but I am waiting for the day Jesus comes for us all.  Don't get left behind.  Accept God as your Lord and the fact that Jesus died on the cross for you.

Saton will do whatever it takes to take our eyes off of God.  don't let him.  Talk to God.  You have a choice:

God Or Satan??

I choose God.

Who do you choose???/  Let me know, cause I care about your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment