Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, June 10, 2010

End of Times?

I believe that we are living in the end of times. I am excited about the fact that Jesus will be coming to get us any minute. I am so ready and ready to go to Heaven. Who wouldn't want to go to Heaven. This Oil Spill I believe is another sign of the End of Times. I am so upset that the oil is spilling and no one is doing anything about it. Who knew this could happen. We are ruining the earth, again.

I know this in a sign. I talk to god everyday and am ready when Jesus comes. Are you ready? The signs are out there. You need to talk to God and accept Jesus as your savior. Don't be left behind when Jesus comes.

I talk to God everyday and thrilled that he is sitting next to me as I type this. God is with me and it is only a matter of time time till Jesus comes.

We are living in the End of Times. Things will not get better, only worse and with God on your side you have nothing to worry about.

God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment