Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 16, 2009

I believe what the Bible says

Have your read the whole BIBLE? I have. It took me three months to. I stopped watching tv and just read and it changed my life. I started thinking different. I saw things differently. I stopped listening to certain people and it changed my television watching and movie watching and what I read.

I discovered Joesph Prince. I read his book, Destined to Reign. I watch him on tv and my total way of thinking has changed. Jesus died on the cross for ME...You might want to check him out at www.joesphprince.org I only believe what the BIBLE says and not what others say or what the news say. So when I am depressed or need something. I read the Bible.
I even carry the Bible with me and don't care what others think. So read the Bible and believe what it says.

The Word is Alive. God is Alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment