Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fear

Does fear have a hold of you? Are you afraid to try new things, cause fear has stopped you? Join the club. I have panic attacks. I am OCD. I have to check everything, in fear of what might happen. But you just have to walk through the fear, or you will get nothing done. And before you know it, you will be old and alone, waiting to die. I know, I will be 50 in a year. Where did the time go? I lived most of my time, afraid and at home and in bed. Now I am believing God. I talk to God and Know that he is with me and even when I am afraid, I just have to do it. ,.What choice to I have. Read the Bible Talk to God and ask for help and you will see yourself doing things that you never thought you could. Walk through the fear...Not saying the fear will go away but it will get easier with God's Help God's Way is the Only Way

No comments:

Post a Comment