Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Your Words Are Alive

I am so trying to watch what I say.  Not to gossip, argue or just say something out of anger.  That is not easy.  At work, I will catch myself about to say something that would be complaining or gossip and now when I think I am going to say something againest GOD'S Word. I say:

"It is all good."  Then I walk away.  "It is all good."  Whether it is all good or not.  Keeps my mind focus on what is important.  GOD.  GOD is all that matters.  I want to please GOD.  I want GOD to be pleased with me.

So I am careful what I say.  It doesn't always work out that way, but I am trying.

I am not going to let Satan steal my joy or blessing.

I no longer live under the curse.  Jesus died on the cross for us.  He shed his blood for us, and I am not going to let Satan ruin it for me.

I have a blood bought right to the blessing.  I am walking with GOD, not Satan.

So think before you speak.  Do what GOD'S Word says. 

What you say will come to pass, your words are alive and have impact on your life.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment