Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Am Blessed

I cried yesterday and it was not because I was I was sad.  It wwas because I was BLESSED, from GOD.

Yesterday, a customer brought me a gift from Hawaii.  She went to Hawaii for two weeeks and brought me back something.  Another customer e-mailed me to thank me for making sure I had her order for her when she came Sunday.

It is the little things that you do that people remember.  I know that GOD is watching over me.  If you open yourself up and change your way of thinking, things will happen.  GOD can not bless you if you are cold and bitter and don't want anyone around you.

I know that is the easy way to live life.  That way you won't get hurt.  You will be missing out on things.  There is a whole world out there.  It is your choice if you want to go out and discover what GOD has planned for you.

I have an eating disorder.  I like to stay home and never leave the house.  I like to be alone.  That is not what GOD has planned for me.  He has a plan for me if I am willing to leave my comfort zone and step out on Faith.  I am trying to do that.

I am not listening to Satan anymore and am standing on GOD'S word.

I am blessed and GOD Loves me

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment