Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 10, 2011

Watch Your Mouth

We all have a problem in this area.  I know that I should just have duct tape on my mouth most of the time.

One thing that I heard was you either speak a blessing or you speak a curse when you say something.

I am going to work today and am going to watch what I say, with every word I speak.  This will not be an easy thing. 

Today I am admitting that I am going to watch what I say.  I want to be a blessing to someone everyday.  I am not going to gossip, or complain and speak in tongues more often.

Join me today as I take the first step in watching how I speak.  There is power in my words.  My words are alive.

I will let you know how my day went and how I controled my mouth or didn't

Join with me, to be a blessing and not a curse.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment