Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Holy Spirit Dwells Inside of Me

Think about it.  Once you recieve Jesus as your Savior (See the other page on you to recieve Jesus as your Savior) 

The Holy Spirit comes in and dwells inside of you.  Greater he is in you, than who is in this world.

Now I want to do right by GOD since he dwells inside of me.  I am a temple for GOD.  It is that simple.  I am here to serve GOD and spread his word.

I know that this might seem a bit overwhelming, but this is how I feel. 

So when you are about to do something againest GOD'S Word, think that GOD is with you and he knows what you are doing and going to do. 

Look up to GOD and Jesus on the cross.  Jesus did it all at the cross.

Accept Jesus as your savior Today.

Let the Holy Spirit come and dwell inside of you.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment