Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What Did You Say???

I am going to start watching what I say, from this day forward.  Want to join me????

I went to work yesterday.....I think I did pretty good, but I complained how I felt.  I wasn't sick, but I didn't feel great.  So I would say things like...Not real perky today.  Don't feel good.  I'm not having fun today, I don't feel good..

You get the point.  I knew that what I was saying was wrong, did I stop...Nope.....so that is not good.

My words are alive and what I say will come to pass.  I need to think before I speak

Proverbs:  21:23  He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity.

I beleive that what you say effects your life.  So everyday I am going to post and let you know if I do good or bad on what I say.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment