Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 28, 2011

Don't Lie No More

I was at work, the other day and we were talking about do what the BIBLE says.  Example telling lies.

Even a white lie.  As the next hour went by, we found ourselves telling white lies, example:  One lady said she weighed on the mix, and she didn't.  We lauged when I said.  "You just lied."  It was a little lie what could that hurt?  The Bible says not to lie.  She lied.  She went againest what the bible said.

I then said to the other co-worker, that I told the manger that he was a swell guy.....A white lie...We all laughed about that but it brought to the light that we all lie.

None of us is perfect but if we want to stand on the Word of GOD we need to watch what we say and do.  It was an eye opener.  I need to pay attention to what I say and do.

I want to stand on the Word of GOD.  It is not going to be easy but GOD is the most important person in my life. 

I live for GOD.  Today I am going to try and do my best to please GOD

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment