Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Duct Tape My Mouth

At work it is so easy to start talking, complaining, gossiping, wining.  Shut your mouth.  That is so not easy.

Yesterday at work, I know I started to complain.  I attempted to shut my mouth, but it didn't last. 

I know for a fact that Angels were surrounding me at work.  They protected me from getting sick and protected me through out the day.

I did stop my mouth a few times and I am aware of what I am saying now.  It is a process and will not happen over night.

Pray.  Talk to GOD.  Ask GOD for help.

Angels are everywhere, waiting to protecting you.

I am going to work on my mouth and my thoughts.  To look up at Jesus and what he did at the cross for us.

I believe in GOD.  I live for GOD.

It you are not saved, born again, go to my Accept Jesus Page and accept Jesus today as your Savior.

It is the most important decision you will ever make.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment