Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 14, 2011

Jesus Did It All

Jesus died on the cross for me.  Think about that.  That is huge.  The more I think about it, the more I want to kneel down and thank GOD for JESUS.

Jesus shed his blood for me, for you..GOD love me.  GOD Loves you.  If that is all you think about today, and thank GOD, your day will be so much better and your life will begin to change.

Accept Jesus as your Savior today!  Go to my page Accept Jessus Page and be saved today.

Jesus did it all at the cross.  I no longer live under the curse.  I am walking in the blessing. 

You are living in the blessing or under the curse.  It is your choice.

So right now, decide if you want GOD in your life or not.

I choose GOD, no matter what.  I live for GOD.  I am here because GOD has a purpose for my life.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

Accept Jesus as your Savior today!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment