Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 20, 2011

How Strong Is Your Faith?

I have been reading books on GOD.  I have been watching shows on GOD and how to worship.  I have read the BIBLE twice.

It is just recently that I am beginning to get it.

GOD is love.  GOD is the only reason we are here.  For the first time in my life EVER I want to be a blessing to others.  That never happened before.  I read the BIBLE everyday. 

Today I found myself today at work, offering to go to the doctor's with a co-worker.  What????  I am not that kind of peson that would go out of my way to help someone.  What am I getting out of it???

I know that I have changed.  GOD changed me.  I am changed from the inside.  I want to be a blessing to someone.

I want to please GOD.  That is now what I want to do.  I don't want the latest fashions or go to some fancy place to eat.  There is nothing wrong with those things, but if it does not please GOD, then I don't want it or need to do it.

If GOD can change someone life me who is self centered and selfish, GOD can change you.

I am still collecting items for the missionaries to  take to Brazil  I am going out of my way to help them take things for the kids in the villages and I don't even like kids. 

Read your BIBLE.  How stong is your faith,  I want mine to be stronger than I can ever realize.  I will die for GOD.  Would you?

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment