Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 14, 2011

With GOD All Things Are Possible

I just finished my second book this year.  I could never of done this without GOD.  It was all GOD.

He gave me the strength and the words and determation to finish this inspirational romance novel



I have been praying before I start to write.  I thank GOD and give him the praise and credit for what I have done.  It is all GOD.

I you have a dream, a need or a want, All Things Are Possible With GOD.  You need to have faith, Pray and let GOD show you the way.

I am now a multi published author and I give all the credit to GOD.

GOD is opening new doors for me and I am ready for whatever he has to offer me.  I am a writer, spreading GOD'S Word.  I believe that is my purpose in life.  I am letting GOD lead me, and I have seen my dreams come true.

Talk to GOD today and see what he can do for you.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment