Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trust God

I need to leave my comfort zone and trust GOD.  I like to live a simple life and don't like change at all.  I published a book.  My Bible--My God  www.createspace.com/3614885

I write how God changed my life as I read the BIBLE.  I know that if I want to suceed as a writer I need to step out of my comfort zone and walk through the doors that GOD is ready to open for me.

I am trusting GOD.  It is scary, but I am putting my faith in GOD and trusting GOD for my future.  I will suceed as a writer and and I will do what GOD wants me to do, but I have to trust him first, and only him and push my fear aside.

I won't let the Satan win.  Satan is alive and walking around this planet ruining our lives.

I am putting my faith in GOD and trusting GOD like I have never done before.

I am reading the BIBLE everyday.  Before I leave the house and before I go to bed.

I quote BIBLE Verses while I am at work. 

I even speak in tongue.

I will do whatever I have to do. To serve GOD and fulfill my purpose on this planet.  GOD will guide me and tell me what to do.

I am a writer and I will spread GOD'S word, no matter how scary it might be.  I am hoping that GOD will open doors to talk shows and speaking engagements, and to write more books.  I can do this, cause I trust GOD and know that he will never leave me nor forsake me.

Pick up your BIBLE and read it.  Doesn't matter where you start or what verse you read first.  God will show you what to read.  Open your heart and let God in.

God loves you!!!

Order my book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment