Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GOD BLESSES ME EVERYDAY

I am blessed GOD Love me.  I thank GOD everyday for what I have.

I watched a movie yesterday.  The Soloist.  It is about a talented musician who ended up living on the streets, A reporter saw him playing on the street a violin.  Turns out that the man is very talented.  So the reporter tries to help this man.  The man has mental problems and can not handle the real world.  At the end of the movie, he remains hopeless and the two men are still friends.  90,000 people are homeless in L.A. 

I could of been one of those people who are homeless.  I could be one of those people who have a mental problem.  I AM BLESSED  GOD HAS BLESSED ME

I do not take that for granted.  I prayed after I watched that movie and thanked GOD for everything I have and everything he has done for me.

You are Blessed.  God Loves you!!

So this is what I am grateful for today:

I am grateful for my Job and that I am not homeless. 

What are you grateful????

GOD does something for us everyday.  Don't take anything for granted.  Thank GOD instead. 

Order my Book

My Bible--MY God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment