Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, July 23, 2011

TRUST NO ONE EXCEPT GOD

i published my book.  My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

My family and co-workers could care less.  They don't care.  They have their own lives.  I don't think any of them bought my book to support me.  So I don't talk to them about my writing. 

The only one I can trust is GOD.  God cares what I want and what I did.  God listens to me and wraps his love around me. 

I can go to the BIBLE and read his word and he comforts me.

God is there for me when people are not there for me.  All my life people have disappointed me, but not God God has never disappointed me.

Trust God in eveerything you do.  God will never leave you nor forsake you.

Check out my fan page:

www.favebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment