Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

God Speaks Through Me

I am still talking about GOD at work.  I know that we are living in The End of Times.  I say that all the time and that one should be saved before it is to late.

The other day at work someone asked me about the rapture and all of a sudden everything that I have been reading in the BIBLE came out of my mouth.  I talked about the blood of Jesus and how he died for us.  Another co-worker was standing next to me.  After I was done talking I turned to my co-worker and said that she needed to speak up if I was saying it wrong.  She said I was saying it right and doing a good job. 

Who knew that I could preach the gospel?  I didn't.  I just read the BIBLE, Pray and have Faith.  So we all can preach the word of GOD.  God dwells inside of me.  He was doing the talking, not me/

Order my Book

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

God is with you, even when you ignore him

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment