Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Don't Ignore GOD

GOD is with me, even when I ignore him.

My Book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

Is my testimony of my walk with GOD and my BIBLE.  I have ignored GOD most of my life, even though I believed in GOD.  I have a drinking problem.  I have an eating disorder and I am OCD.  In other words I am a mess, but GOD still loves me.  In my book I explain how my BIBLE has always been with me, even when I strayed and was sinning. 

We are all sinners and that is why Jesus died on the cross, for us. 

When I stopped ignoring GOD, my life started getting better.  If my story can help one person, I will be grateful.  So Order a copy of my book today

www.creatspace.com/3614885

Don't ignore God.  Talk to him today.  Pick up the BIBLE and start reading the BIBLE  it will change your life.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment