Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Don't Leave Home Without GOD

So you think you are on your own?  Do you think you go about your day and care the burdens on your shoulders.  You have no help?  Think again. 

GOD is with you.  He is always with you, even when you don't want him.

I went boating yesterday.  I prayed before I stepped on the boat.  I put on my suntan lotion put my sunglasses on and was ready for a day on the boat enjoying the sun and the surroundings.

About an hour later, thunder rumbled off into the distance.  Dark clouds came and then the rain.  We were not even close to the boat dock.  So we decided to wait out the storm.  The rain came.  The thunder rumbled.  So we decided to wait it out, till the lightening started coming staight down.

So we decided to go back to the boat dock.  That meant going againeset the rain and the rain was cold, wet and windy.  I was not having fun. 

I was not scared.  I was not worried.  Lightening came straight down and I prayed, pleading the blood of Jesus over us.  I knew that GOD was with me.  I knew that GOD was watching over us. 

We made it back to the boat dock and made it to the truck, which by the way, the storm has passed by then.

What do you do when a storm comes in your life?  So you get scared and fear the worse????  OR do you pray and know that GOD is going to take care of you???

I don't leave the house without talking to GOD.  Asking for GOD'S help throughout the day.  I plead the blood of Jesus over me and know that there is power in Jesus's Blood.

So don't leave the house without GOD.

Order my book:

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment