Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hug Someone Today

Life is short.  One never knows what will happen during the day.  Let your love ones know that they are loved. 

Accidents happen everyday.  So don't let your anger get the best of you. 

Something happened over the weekend.  One of my relatives got in a car accident.  I was told that they were near death.  I prayed.  Come to find out, hours later that it was not as bad as I was told.  She is going to be okay.  That made me think. 

Take nothing for granted.  The Devil is walking around looking for ways to mess up your day.  Hug someone today.  They might not be here tomorrow.

Order My Book.

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://www.sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment