Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, July 15, 2011

Are You Ready For Heaven?

Have you thought where you are going to spend eternity?  Heaven of Hell?????

I believe that we are living in the end of times.  I know that I have said this before, and I will continue to say it, till everyone is saved and accepts Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

The BIBLE says that in a blink of an eye Jesus will come and take his people away.  Are you going or are you going to be one of the ones left behind?

I think that is something to think about. 

The major earthquake in Japan the Valcano that stopped air traffic for days.  These are signs and signs are everywhere.  The economy in the USA is collasping and I fell that it will not get better.  The USA is not mentioned in Revalations.  So what happened to us???

The Rapture???  I do hope so.  OR Nucular War????

The time is near and We all need to get ready.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  Renpent of your sins and be ready for The Rapture and the Return of Jesus.  Don't be fooled by The Anti Christ.  Believe and trust GOD  

READ THE BIBLE Get to know God and how much he loves us.

Order MY Book'

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment