Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It Is All God

I am so grateful for everything that God has done for me and has given me.  It is all God.  I am sure I have said this before.  Yesterday, Iwent to work, I kept looking at the clock, counting down till I went home.  I am grateful that I had money to buy the milk and whatever I needed and I am grateful that I had the money to put gas in my truck. 

I paryed while I was pumping gas and thanked GOd for letting me get gas and get home safely.  I thank GOD for everything.

I have been reading the BIBLE before I go to bed.  I do not turn tv on when I get home.  I get something to eat and get the BIBLE and read the BIBLE while I eat.  Something I never did before.  I stopped watching tv.  I still watch tv, but not as much.  I read the BIBLE before I go to work and when I come home from work.  Something new to me. 

I put GOD first.  I am here to do GOD's work.  I am here for a purpose and I think my purpose is to write and use my writing to help others get to know GOD and accept him as their savior.

It Is All GOD. 

ORDER MY BOOK:

My Bible--My GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

How God changed my life for the better
God was with me, even when I ignored him

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment