Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

READ THE BIBLE

I read the BIBLE everyday when I get up.  This past week I haven't felt good.  it is allergies or sinus whatever it is making me feel terrible.

I don't really dwell on this cause I know that God is healing me as I speak.  I don't really want to do anything.  That includes reading the BIBLE. 

I make a point  to read the BIBLE, even when I don't feel like it.  That is when it is most important to read the BIBLE.  I don't go by my feelings.  If I went with my feelings. I wouldn't do anything.  So while I am coughing and trying to breath I still read the BIBLE, cause I know that I need GOD more than ever when I don't feel good.

So the next time you don't feel like picking up the BIBLE, that is when you need the BIBLE the most. 

So I urge you to read the BIBLE.  When you feel like it and when you don't feel like it.

Order my book:

MY BIBLE--My GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment