Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, June 19, 2011

GOD'S PLAN

I know that God has a plan for me.  I have faith in GOD.  I trust GOD. 

I published a book.

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

Order Today!!

I have a drinking problem..  I have an eating order.  I have family issues.  Who doesn't.  through all of this, My BIBLE never left me.  I had it with me through out my fifty years here on earth.  By the time I was forty five, I finally read the BIBLE and God was waiting for me.

GOD helped me stop drinking.  GOD told me it was okay to eat.  I was worthy.  I was sexually abused and GOD healed my emotional pain.

It didn't happen overnight.  It was a process.  .  I finally listened to GOD and once I came out of the darkness and into the light, My life was so much better.

GOD has a plan for me.  GOD has a plan for you.  You don't have to live in the dark.  GOD will show you the way.

Order my book

www.createspace.com/3614884

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment