Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 17, 2011

Jesus Is The Way

There is only one way to get to Heaven.  Through Jesus Christ.  he died on the cross for me you and everyone.  No matter what you have done, Jesus has taken it at the cross.  WOW that is something to get excited about.

Believe that Jesus died on the cross for you sins and that he rose from the dead and now is in heaven and you are then saved.  It is that easy.

JESUS IS THE WAY.

Read the BIBLE and talk to GOD and things will begin to change in your life.

You don't have to take depression medicine.  You don't have to feel alone.  You can beat any addiction.  Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.

Jesus is the answer.

Order My Book

My BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

Read how I beat my drinking problem and eating disorder.  It was all GOD

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment