Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 24, 2011

Don't Let The Devil Win

I wrote the book:

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

  Now I have to go out and promote the book.  Writing the book is the easy part.  Getting the word out is the hard part.  I don't like leaving the house, let alone talking to people.  I walked through the fear.

All my life the Devil has defeated me.  He is not going to defeat this time.  I am going to be a sucussful at this writing thing.  I had to go to bookstores and hand out my printed out promotional material. 

I was nervous.  I walked into the store with my promo material and talked to the manger and gave her the promo material.

Nothing terrible happened.  I survived.  I am ready for whatever GOD has planed for me.

Whatever your dream is, whatever your passion is...don't let the Devil defeat you.  You need to walk through the fear and when you come out on the other side, you will be surprised how good you will feel.

I won't allow the Devil to defeat me.  I am fifty years old...If not now, when????

Walk through your fear.  Don't let the Devil win.

Order my book

MY Bible--My God

www.createapace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment