Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, June 27, 2011

Born Again

John 3:3

I tell you the truth, No one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. 

We are all born sinners.  We need to be born again.  accept Jesus as your savior.  believe that Jesus died at the cross and was raised from the dead and you will be born again. 

Decide where you are going to spend eternity.  Heaven or Hell.  God gave us free will.  It is your choice.

My book   My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885 

I tell my story how reading the BIBLE changed my life.  Just open the BIBLE and start reading.  GOD will guide you and will talk to you.

Order my book and see how God changed my life.  He made my life better and he can do the same for you.

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment