Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Am Blessed

No matter what happens I am blessed.  I have been sick for the past week.  I know that God is healing me.  By his stripes I am healed.  I believe that.  I have no doubt.  I haven't complained to anyone or complaining at work. 

I have put my faith in God.  No matter what I am going through I know that I am better off than others.  I am blessed and this to shall pass.

I will not let the Devil win.  I will look to GOD to get me through the day.  Jesus defeated the Devil and is under my feet.

So what ever you are going through, know that you are blessed.  You have it better than others and know that GOD is with you.

Order my book:

My BIBLE--My GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment