Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Listen to GOD

I came home from work yesterday.  I have an ant problem.  They are everywhere.  I cam home and saw another trail of ants, so I went and got my bug spray, under the leaves by the house was ants, lots of ants.  Three bags of leaves later and a bottle of bug spray I was finished. 

I know that GOD showed me where the ants were and gave me the strength to pick up the leaves.  It was hot outside and I just got off work.  I know that some may not beleive it was GOD.  I know that it was all GOD.  He is watching over me and over my place that he has blessed me with.

I listened to GOD.  I don't ignore his soft loving voice anymore.  It would be easy to just go into the house and plop in front of the television,and not listen to GOD.

I hear GOD more and more now that I am open to his voice and ignoring the Devil.

So I am excited about each day to see what GOD has for me.

I wrote the book:  MY BIBLE--My GOD and am ready to step out of my comfort zone to what GOD wants me to do.

ORDER MY BOOK:

www.createspace.com/3614885

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment