Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 3, 2011

Doubts/Fear

I am waiting for the proof copy of my book

While I am waiting for the mail, I have been to the printer to get prices on business cards and a one sided flyer, as I am doing this.....Fears and Doubts are creeping in.

I know now that it is the DEVIL knocking on my door, Pounding at my door, so I will not suceed. 

I am having doubts that my book is stupid and no one will like it and that I am just crazy to think that I am a writer.

A few years ago, I would of quit and told myself that I was stupid.  Not now.  Not after I have read the BIBLE talked to GOD and listened to GOD.  I know now that it is the DEVIL, not wanting to to follow my dream and it is the DEVIL that does not want me to be published.

So I am ignoring my Fears and Doubts and moving forward.  The Devil is not going to stop me.  I am not going to listen to the Devil. 

Are you having fears????   Doubts?????/  Stop listening to the DEVIL he wants you to fail.  Don't listen to the DEVIL;   Listen to GOD   Read GOD'S Word.

The BIBLE has saved my life and I am moving forward to see what GOD has planned for me.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/
'
God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment