Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, June 12, 2011

GOD Sees All My Wants & Needs

I am grateful for everything that GOD has done and given me.  I have an ant problem at my house and can not seem to get rid of them.  GOD showed me where the ants moved and I got rid of them.  I know that GOd showed me where they were at.  He also made sure I had the money to buy more bug spray that I needed to buy at the last minute.

Most people would take this for granted, I know that this is all GOD.  God showed me the way and told me what to do.  I thanked him for showing me and letting me listening to him.

Don't take GOD for granted.  He sees to all my want s and needs.

I then went to the movies and thanked GOD for what I wanted.  Needed to get rid of the ants...wanted to go to the movies and God did it all

Order my book

MY BIBLE--MY GOD 

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment