Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 10, 2011

I Only Depend On God

People will disappoint you.  They will let you down.  Can't depend on anyone.  No one will be there for you, except GOD. 

Case in point. 

I just published a book.  MY BIBLE--MY GOD  www.createspace.com/3614885  

No one is that excited about my book.  My boyfriend is supported and that is all that counts, but co-workers don't care.  I don't expect any of the co-workers to buy my book, but it would of been nice if they made a big deal about it.  They didn't and that is okay.

The only one that I can depend on is GOD.  I am okay with that.  God is all I need.  The sooner I accept that fact the better my life will be.

I am not going to invest time and emotion in  GOD and not people.  People will disappoint me, they always do.  So I am looking to GOD.  I only will depend on GOD and everything else will follow.

Think before you ask someone for advice.  Talk to GOD first and see what he has to say. 

I choose GOD.  I depend on GOD  He is the same as today, yesterday and tomorow.

Order my book:  www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment