Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

Do you feel alone?  Feel as if no one cares?  No one understands what you are going through?

Let me tell you-----YOU ARE NOT ALONE

GOD is with you.  He has never left you.  Hold out your hand, close your eyes and feel his touch----feel his love.

You may think that sounds crazy---I do this all the time, when I am feeling sad, need a hug or just want to feel his love for me.

I close my eyes ----I hold out my hand and I feel his love

I have accepted the fact that no one cares about understands me.  I accept the fact that I will never re-marry.

God created me.  I am unique.  GOD loves me.

JOIN ME AS I WALK WITH GOD

1.  Know that you are not alone
2.  Follow my blog and let's walk with GOD together
3.  Tell me your story
4.  Let LOVE into your life
5.  GOD Will guide you on your walk with GOD

Walk with me, as I walk with GOD

GOD IS WITH ME-----EVEN WHEN I IGNORE HIM

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment