Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Plans Change/Don't Get Upset

I  had plans yesterday and they were changed. What was supose to be a day of fun turned out to be a day, staying at home.  I didn't get upset about it.  At the end of the day, I think it worked out for the better.

God knows what is best for you.  You don't at the time.  You need to adjust and trust God. He knows what is best.

I have an ant problem and can not get rid of them.  Long story short, found another place those acts were.  If I didn't stay home, I wouldn't of found there new home and they would of taken over again. 

So I am glad that my plans were changed.  I feel that GOD was watching out for me to show me this new problem and fixed it.

So next time something doesn't go right, listen to God cause he might be saving you from making a mistake or wants to show you something.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogpot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment