Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Trust God

The other day I told you that my friend who is supose to put my book on line, cancelled our meeting.  Well I just got an e-mail from her and she wants to meet again next week.  That is good news.  She wants to talk about the book cover.

I was a bit disappointed, but I remembered Revalations 12-7 from last post.  The Devil is mad and does not want me to suceed. 

And there was a war in heaven.......I thought of that verse and know that it is not with people, it is with the Devil.

At work, they messed up my vacation, I said nothing to anyone, I remembered there was a war in heaven.  The Devil is pounding at my door and I am not going to let Satan  win.

So I just prayed and kept my mouth shut.   I do believe that things are working out according to God's will.

So the next time you get all upset remember that the Devil is pounding at your door and wants you to win.  Don't let him.  Keep your mouth shut.  PRAY and give the problem to GOD.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment