Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Books of the BIBLE

As I am reading the BIBLE, I am discovering new books of the BIBLE.  I read Jonah, I am reading Isaiah.

Never heard of AMOS, HOSEA, MICAH.  Even though I have read the BIBLE about 8 years ago.  I read it knowing nothing while I read it, so there is a lot that I don't remember, as I am reading the BIBLE now.

I do hope that you are reading the BIBLE and getting excited about it as I am.  I am reading more than one section at a time.  I will be finished before the end of the year.  I am excited when I read the BIBLE.  So I want to read the BIBLE, it is not something that I dread doing.

Some of the books in the BIBLE no one has heard of and they are quite interesting.  Flip through the BIBLE and see what you are missing.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment