Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, May 20, 2011

I Am Grateful

I was at work the other day.  I decided to go home and be grateful for what I have.  I took a hot shower and thanked GOD for my hot water and clean water.  I made a pasta salad.  I thanked GOD for my food, and the movie that I was watching.

I am grateful for everything I have.  Big and small.  I take nothing for granted.  My heart is full with the love for JESUS and everything that he has done for me.

It was a great day.  I thought of GOD and everything he has done for me.

It is pouring rain outside.  My computer works and I have electric as the thunder shakes the house.  I know that GOD is protecting me.  GOD is my GOD

What are you grateful for???

I am grateful for everything.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment