Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Never Give Up

I am the process of getting my book on line and this is a process.

I have prayed, said only positive things and still when I uploaded the file, there was something wrong.  So I need to upload the file again.

I know that GOD is with me.  I know that I will get it on line, but things are not going to go smoothly.

I need to have faith, and I do.  I have faith in GOD and I will not go to the negative side.

The DEVIL does not want me to suceed so he will do eveything he can to mess me up and I will not listen to him.

So what ever you are doing.  Keep your faith and never give up.  GOD is with you and he will guide you. Keep your faith.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment