Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, May 2, 2011

God Is Guiding Me

I know that GOD is guiding me.  I have just wrote a book, on my testimony to GOD:

How could anyone ever love me?  Why was I born?  Could I even be more messed up?

Took me forty five years to open the BIBLE.  That was the day that GOD talked to me.  That was the day my life changed, in ways I never thought was possible.

This is my testimony of how GOD changed my heart and my life.

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME-EVEN WHEN I IGNORE HIM

I will let you know when it is online.

I know that GOD guided me as I wrote this book.  He is with me through this process.

I know that it is all GOD.

GOD will guide you with what ever you are going through.  GOD is with you.

Hold out your hand and feel his touch.  Feel his love.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment