Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, May 19, 2011

God Talks To Me

I needed to upload a file for my book to get published.  I the file was wrong.  So I reloaded another file, but it was the same file and not the new file.  I know that God is guiding me and talking to me, so he gently told me to go back and upload the new file.  So it took me a few minutes but I think I did it right this time.

I listen to that quiet voice and the feeling in my gut.  God talks to me everyday and it is us to me if I am going to listen to God or not.  I am listening to God, cause without him, my life is not good.

So the next time you need to do something, listen to that feeling in your gut.  Don't be afraid to follow your dream.  If God gave you a passion you need to follow that passion and God will guide you and show you how to achieve your dreams and his purpose for you

Listen to God

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

I am now on facebook, not sure what that means or what to do with it yet.  Any suggestions??  Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment