Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jesus's Blood

I believe that the blood that Jesus shed over two thousand years ago is still flowing in my life.  His blood is pure and has an effect in my life.

I plead the blood over everything in my life,  cause there is power in the blood.

I know that people may not beleive it, but as the blood dripped from Jesus's hand that blood is now flowing in my mife.

All my victories are through the blood of Jesus.  I can get to GOD through the blood of Jesus

As i go through my day, I say to myself  The blood of Jesus is flowing in my life.....I believe in the blood of Jesus

Thank you, Jesus for your blood.

Jesus's Blood is real, alive and has power.

Check out my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment