Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Do You Stand For???/

 As a writer, the buzz word is Brand.  What is your brand??  I never thought about this, till I was reading a book and the author narrowed her brand down, so whatever she does in business is connected to her brand, and then the mission statement came what.  What do you believe and stand for?  I thought about it and this is my mission statement.

My mission is to write, letting people know that GOD is the answere to all their questions and problems. 
To bring people to GOD through my writing, the way I live and the way I act.  Whatever I do, I do for GOD.  Letting people know that GOD is the answer..

GOD is always with me--even when I ignore him.

This is what I believe and stand for.

Makes me more focused in my everyday life.

What is your mission statement.  You don't have to be a writer or in business.  How do you live your life???

Let me know.  We can all learn from each other.  Spreading GOD'S WORD is my Mission

Leave a comment and let me know.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You 

No comments:

Post a Comment