Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 21, 2023

God Sent Me A Messsge

 I was in the shower this morning, the sliding shower doors steamed up....in the steamed up doors......The Number 777 showed up.....I looked up what 777 means in Scriptures in the Bible...

777 means....The Perfection Of The Trinity (God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit

777 is a number symbolizing completion, fulfillment and so points to allowing God to complete His. work in this world, through us.....

I believe that God sent me this message for myself and also for whosoever is reading this blog.....God guided you to this blog for a reaon......This message is for you!

God has a plan for everyone.....What does God want you to do.....

God talks to all of us....if we tune this world out and listen to the small voice inside of you...

God loves you.

Jesus is coming

Repent Now!  

For His Kingdom is near!



No comments:

Post a Comment