Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Every Day With Jesus

 


I received a New Daily Devotional, Titled Everyday With Jesus  From Turning Point at David Jeremiah

So this got me thinking.  I am reading a day in the morning and a day before I go to bed.

The new year is coming, so I am going to start Re-Reading The Bible Again.

A couple of years ago, I read the Bible and posted everyday, here on what I read and a scripture.  You can look back at my past posts on Reading the Bible in One Year.

That is what I am going to do in 2022.

Everyday I am going to spend time with Jesus.

I would like you to join me.  I will not be posting of what I have read, well maybe, but I will be posting my Walk With Jesus.

Christmas, Christians celebrate the Birth of OUR Lord and Savior.

Non-Christians, just use Christmas as another reason to party and drink

God sent Jesus, His only Begotten Son to save us from Death so we can spend eternity with God.

I would like to learn more about Jesus.  Think of Jesus more often and be grateful for what Jesus has not at the Cross for everyone.

So please follow me and in the New Year, 2022 let us all get to know Jesus better.  We can follow Jesus' examples and bring others to Jesus before The Rapture.

So open your Bible, grab a pen and paper and start becoming a student of The Word of GOD.

Jesus said:  "Repent, my kingdom is near."

Follow me and leave a comment if you would like.


No comments:

Post a Comment