Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Day 266 Ye Are The Light OF The World

Day 266

Daily Bible Schedule Reading

Isaiah 64-66
1st Timothy 2

Yesterday we hit the day 265, that means we have 100 days left of reading the Bible.  I don't know about you, but I am shocked and quite surprised that I haven't quit yet.  That is the Power of God's Word.  I told God I would Read the Bible this year and Blog about it.  But it is God that has given me the strength to do this.  I could never do this on my own.  I have tried.  Reading the Bible gives you supernatural power.  The Word of God is alive and is talking to you.  Don't take the Bible for granted, or dismiss it, because there is power in the Word of God.

1st Timothy Chapter 2, you women will find this hard to read. 

2:9
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold or pearls or costly array;
But with good works
Let the woman learn is silence with all subjection
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 

This is where some churches the women don't wear pants, always dresses, no make up, and don't cut their hair. 

Google:
The Sisters Grimke
Born in the 1800's
The sisters preached and wrote an essay called "An Epistle to the clergy of the Southern States:

They wrote:
The Lord Jesus defines the duties of his followers in his Sermon on the Mount.
He lays down grand principles by which they should be governed, without any reference to sex or condition:  Ye are the light of the world....
Whatever is right for man to do, is right for women.

I would urge you women to do more research on these two women.  I know that I am going to.

We are all God's Children and God created us all for a purpose.  To God, our Spirit's are not male or female, only our body is male or female,  the flesh,  not the Spirit.




No comments:

Post a Comment