Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, June 1, 2020

Day 153 Are You Doing What God Is Telling You To Do?

Day 153

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

1st Kings 6-7
Acts 21

1st Kings 6:11-14

And the Word of the Lord came to Solomon, saying
Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in my statutes and execute  my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then I will perform my word with thee, which I spake unto David thy father.
And I will dwell among the children of Israel and will not forsake my people Israel.
So Solomon built the house and finished it

God asked Noah to build an Ark
God asked Solomon to Build a Temple

They both did what God told them to do.

What is God telling you to do?

Are you doing what God is telling you to do??


No comments:

Post a Comment