Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, December 28, 2019

You Are Here For A Purpose

Ephesians 2:10

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

I love this scripture.  

We are here at this time and place for a purpose;  We are God's workmanship.  We have something to do.

The good news is that God prepared us in advance.  So we have what we need to do what God wants us to do.

We have everything inside of us, to do what God is calling us to do.

I know that God gave me the gift of writing.  I have a lot of ideas in my head.  I know that I am a writer.  

Fear and doubt still hangs over my head like a dark cloud.  But this scripture tells me that God prepared me in advance to be able to write the stories that God is telling me to write.

So as long as I am in faith and look to God, God will guide me and give me the words to write.  I cannot to this without God..

God has given everyone a gift.  God has already prepared everyone to do, what they are called to do.

All you have to do is have Faith in God and do whatever he is telling you to do.  

Doesn't matter where you live or how educated you are or how rich you are, we all have a purpose in this world.

Only you can decide if you are going to do what God is calling you to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment