Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Jesus Broke The Chains Of Slavery


Galatians 5:1

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.  Stand firm, then, do not let yourselves be burdened again by the yoke of slavery.

Jesus came to free us from the curse and to walk and live in the Blessing.

Then why do so many believers, walk, live and follow society and does not even look to Jesus for a better way of life.

Do you feel like you are a slave to your job.  You go to work, when they schedule you, with no thought to you or your life.  Do they make you work on Sundays and roll their eyes when you mention that you want Sunday off to go to church? 

Does your life revolve around your job and nothing else, because you live in fear of losing your job and not being able to pay your bills?

Jesus came to bring us life.

Satan came to kill, steal and destroy.

I was a slave to my job.  I worked nights.  I don't care what anyone says, working nights suck.  If anyone tells you other wise, they are telling you a lie. 

I worked in a bakery for 20 years.  I worked 9:00pm-5:30am  frying donuts.

I stayed because working nights paid more and I could support myself and had benefits.  I worked when no one else would.  I was always tired, weighed 99 pounds and lifting 50 pounds of bags of flour and buckets of icing.  I was not that healthy, because when do I eat?  When do I sleep.

I was a slave to my job.  If I quit how would I support myself?

That was before I met Jesus.  Once I met Jesus, started reading the Bible and going to church, I realized that there was more to my life than just work.

I soon stopped working Sundays and started going to church.  I soon got off of nights and started to have a life and socializing with people. 

Because I looked to Jesus, I have quit my job, and am now a writer and blogger.  Jesus died on the cross.  Jesus bore the curse on the cross and redeemed me from the curse.

I am Free because of what Jesus did on the Cross. 

If you hate your life, your job and just want to know why you are here, look up to Jesus.  Read the Bible and learn why Jesus died on the Cross for us. 

Jesus Broke The Chains Of Slavery.

Are you a slave to society?

Do you want to be dependent on Jesus only?

Get a Copy of This Book

UK

Denmark

Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment