Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Are You Ready For The Rapture?

1st Thessalonians 5:23-24

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.  May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

I pray this scripture over myself every morning.  I want my spirit, soul and body to ready when Jesus comes back for me.

I want to be ready, whenever Jesus returns.  I want my body, spirit and soul to be blameless in the eyes of Jesus. 

I cannot be blameless in the eyes of Jesus if I am self absorbed and consumed by this world.  I must be focused on Jesus and live for Jesus.

I am a spirit.  That is who I am

I have a soul.  That is my will and emotions

I live in a body.  My body  houses my Spirit.

When I die, I will leave this body, my Spirit and Soul will be lifted out of my body. 

What are you focusing on?
What are you living for?
Are you ready for the Rapture?


No comments:

Post a Comment